It is the aim of Maxxia to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
Telephone: 01908 210100
Address: Corporate House, Jenna Way, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9QB
Any complaint, verbal or written, will be referred to our Complaints Manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable. We will also:
- Acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
- Give details in our acknowledgement letter of the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
- Fully investigate the complaint
- Keep you informed of our progress
- Discuss with you our findings and proposed response
You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let you have our final response as soon as possible and not later than eight weeks.
Clients often express dissatisfaction to their adviser about the product provider. We will need to establish whether your complaint relates to the advice given, the adviser service or the service or performance of the product provider. If unclear, this will not delay investigation and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to the provider if appropriate in consultation with you.
The Complaints Manager will establish the nature and scope of your complaint having due regards to the Financial Conduct Authority’s direction:
- Deal with complaints promptly and fairly
- Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress
It is the firm’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants are legally defined and have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
Eligible complainants are those who have a potential claim against a firm based whereby it believes he/she has suffered a financial loss due to poor advice or service that are:
- Private Individuals
- Companies within the EU definition of a microenterprise
- Charities with an income of under £1,000,000
- Trustees of a trust with assets of under £1,000,000
The Financial Conduct Authority complaints rules apply to complaints:
Made by, or on behalf of, an eligible complainant;
- Relating to regulated activity
- Involving an allegation that the complainant has suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience
- Not resolved by close of business on the day following receipt
This will set out clearly the firm’s decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clear method of calculation will be shown.
We must include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service in the final response if dealing with an eligible complainant and a regulated activity, we will:
Explain that the complainant must refer the matter to the ombudsman within six months of the date of this letter or the right to use this service is lost
The firm in the case of any complaint will undertake a root cause analysis, which will be recorded with the appropriate action having been taken.
Where the firm receives confirmation from you that you are satisfied with the findings of the investigation and any resolution, the complaint will be considered closed. Where no confirmation has been received from you within 8 weeks of the firm’s most recent letter, the complaint may also be considered closed.
The firm must co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against it and agrees to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman. The firm undertakes to pay promptly the fees levied by the Ombudsman.
Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 020 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
To register a complaint contact us by either:
calling us on 01908 219398
or write to us at Corporate House, Jenna Way, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9QB
If you have any questions in relation to our Complaints Handling Procedure, please contact us in writing at the address on the contact page of our website.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01908 219398
Maxxia are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 659959
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 07807901 | Data Protection No : Z3334315 | VAT No : 134 6958 86
Registered Office : Corporate House, Jenna Way, Newport Pagnell MK16 9QB
Copyright © 2019 Maxxia, All rights reserved.